网址：www. 2021-07-19 作者：admin 阅读：
Main Characteristics of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
(1) The electro-optical conversion efficiency of the fiber laser is high, and the conversion efficiency is over 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need water cooler. The use of air cooling can greatly save power consumption, operation cost and achieve the highest production efficiency.
(2) When the laser is running, it only needs electric energy, does not need to produce additional gas of the laser, and has the lowest operation and maintenance cost.
(3) Fiber lasers are designed with semiconductor modularization and redundancy. There are no optical lenses in the resonator and no start-up time. They have the advantages of adjustable, maintenance-free and high stability. They reduce the cost of accessories and maintenance time, which is incomparable with traditional lasers.
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam has good quality and high power density. It is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting and welding ability, so that the processing cost is the lowest.
(5) The whole optical routing optical fiber transmission system does not need complex reflector and other light guide systems. The optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
(6) The cutting head contains protective lenses, so that the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lenses is very small.
(7) Light is exported through optical fibers, which makes the design of mechanical systems very simple and easy to integrate with robots or multi-dimensional workbenches.
(8) The laser can be divided into multiple channels and multiple units at the same time by optical fiber splitting. It is easy to expand the function and easy to upgrade.
(9) Fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in position and small in area.